Playing with PHP on .NET

During the last couple of weeks some colleague have been working with PHP. Yesterday while I was reading some blogs I remember that there was a PHP implementation over the .NET framework called Phalanger. I have some free time so I decided to test it. I started by googling for the project website to download the bits and installed them following the instructions. Everything went all right, but we I try to run some php pages I get an error related to the “include” function, so I went to the discussion forum at project site and I found this post that indicate to install another version. That was all,  now I have run some of my scripts without problems. In next few days I will doing some more tests.